Wilson Electronics DB Pro Indoor Cellular Signal Booster Kit for the Entire House - Retail Packaging - Gray
- Stronger cell signal indoors
- Fewer dropped calls and lost connections
- Faster data downloads
- Clearer voice calls
- Longer battery life for cellular devices
Wilson Dual Band (DB) Pro is one of Wilson's highest gain (62dB) Dual-Band (800 & 1900 MHz) Cell Phone Signal Boosters. Designed for use in homes and offices, the booster kit significantly improves the performance and signal strength of any cellular device on any network (except iDEN/Nextel) experiencing weak signals inside buildings. You'll experience fewer dropped calls, faster data rates, and clearer reception. The DB Pro supports multiple phones and data devices to be used simultaneously, and is easy to install.
Wilson Electronics 841262 Dual Band Pro (800/1900 MHz) 62dB Cell Phone Signal Booster
It's All About Power
The primary cause of dropped calls is low signal output power from the cell phone to the cell tower, which limits the phone's ability to communicate with the tower. A typical cell phone provides merely 200 milliwatts of output power. To address this problem, the booster provides up to an impressive 2500 milliwatts of output power. In addition to the power increase from the booster, the included external omni-directional antenna will also significantly increase the phone's output power.
Enjoy Premium Reception and Fewer Dropped Calls
Using state-of-the-art technology, the Wilson DB Pro Kit strengthens your cell phone reception to give you premium coverage inside the building even when you're in remote areas with a weak signal.
Once installed, the booster kit will amplify the signals of multiple cell phones and data cards inside the building, allowing cell phone users to enjoy excellent reception and data connection simultaneously. You'll experience fewer dropped calls, clearer call quality, and improved data rates--even with 3G technologies.
Do-It-Yourself Installation without Sacrificing Performance
The booster kit comes with everything you need for a do-it-yourself installation. Included in this kit is the external Omni directional gain antenna with multiple mounting options which eliminates researching cell tower locations and antenna pointing. Also included is the inside panel antenna which rebroadcasts the amplified signal. All components are interconnected using provided standard TV cable (RG-6) that is easily available and often found pre-installed, simplifying cable runs.
Compatible with Most Cell Phone Models and Providers
The Wilson DB Pro Kit is compatible with all US and Canadian cellular providers, excluding iDEN / Nextel / MIKE. This kit supports CDMA, TDMA, GSM and AMPS cell phone technologies, as well as data protocols such as GPRS, 1xRTT, HSDPA, EVDO and EDGE.
The Wilson Booster Kit includes a 30-day money-back guarantee and is backed by a one-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Frequency: 824-894 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz
- Gain: 62dB / 62dB
- Max Output Power: 2.5 watts
- Max RF (downlink): +15.7dBm
- Noise Figure: 3.5dB nominal
- Flatness: +/-5dB
- Isolation: > 90dB
- Power Requirements: 120-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8W
- Connectors: F-Female
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 4.2 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 0.64 lbs
What's in the Box
DB Pro Booster, 75 Ohm Outside Omni-directional Antenna, Inside Panel Antenna, 20', 30' and 50' lengths of White RG6 Coax Cables.
Dual Band Pro (800/1900 MHz) 62dB Cell Phone Signal Booster
At a glance:
- Significantly increase your cell phone signal inside of a building
- Easy installation--includes everything in the box
- Improve cellular signal and data rates for multiple cell phones and data cards
- Works with 800/1900 MHz frequencies for all US and Canadian carriers (except iDen/Nextel/MIKE)
- 30-day money-back guarantee and a 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Product Dimensions: 17.25 x 4.5 x 11 inches; 6.48 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 6.48 pounds
- ASIN: B0023RRCP4
- Item model number: 462105