Virtuabotix Bareduino - Barebones Arduino Compatible Microcontroller
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $7.45
- Amount Saved: $2.50
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- All the bare necesities to make an Arduino Compatible microcontroller on a Breadboard (does not include Breadboard)!
- Includes a Duemilanove bootloaded ATMEGA328P-PU, 16 MHz Crystal, 3 22pF Caps, and a 22K ohm resistor
- Instructions Available from Virtuabotix
- Add microcontrollers to everything, it's fun!
Need lots of Arduino compatible controllers, but don't need the price tag that comes with a full development platform? This handy little kit is perfect for anyone who is experienced with the Arduino platform, and needs to include a lot more of them in his/her next project. Make a project on a breadboard, tie as many ATMEGA328's together as you need to. The sky is the limit, and you don't have to buy in bulk to get a great deal!
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 0.2 x 2 inches; 0.01 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.01 pounds
- ASIN: B007AX97ZE
- Item model number: BARDUINO-328
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed