StarTech.com PEX2S952LP 2 Port Low Profile Native RS232 PCI Express Serial Card with 16950 UART
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $25.99
- Amount Saved: $14.00
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Data transfer rates of up to 460 Kbps for peak serial device performance
- Native single-Chip, single lane PCI Express offers increased performance, for up to 48% less cpu load
- Pre-configured for Low profile systems but includes a full profile bracket for versatility
- 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receiver
- Automated in-band software flow control using programmable Xon/Xoff in both directions
- Automated out-of-band hardware flow control using Tx/Rx/RTS/CTS/DSR/DTR/DCD/RI/GND
- Compliant with PCI Express base specifications revision 1.1a
- High Performance Dual Channel Oxford 950 UART
The PEX2S952LP low profile/half-height PCI Express Serial Card turns a PCI Express slot into two RS232 (DB9) serial connections.
The card is constructed using a native single chip design that lets you harness the full capability offered by PCI Express (PCIe), while reducing the load applied to the CPU by as much as 48% over conventional bridge chip serial cards.
The PCI Express RS232 Serial Adapter Card is compatible with a broad range of operating systems including Windows 7/ Server 2008 R2 / Vista/ XP/ 2000, Linux Kernel 2.6.11 and up. The card comes pre-configured with a low profile bracket, but also includes an optional full profile bracket that lets you add two serial ports to virtually any computer (regardless of the case form factor).
Backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support."
- Product Dimensions: 3.54 x 3.15 x 0.79 inches; 0.13 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.13 pounds
- ASIN: B0037ECAO0
- Item model number: PEX2S952LP