Sabrent USB 2.0 TV Tuner/Video Capture Box with Remote Control - TV-USB20
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $12.99
- Amount Saved: $27.00
- Availability: Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- Connect via USB 2.0 to receive TV and capture video on computer
- Television captured at 704x480 (NTSC) resolutions and can be stored in MPEG-1, MPEG-2, or MPEG-4 format
- Audio captured in stereo at 16 bits with either 24 KHz or 48 KHz sampling rate
- Support for personal video recorder (PVR) functions such as time-shifting and pausing live TV
- Remote control included: no need to get off couch to change channel
The device also captures stereo audio at 16 bits with either a 24 Khz or 48 Khz sampling rate. With the A/V sync feature, video and audio can be captured at the same time. An additional feature lets you capture 704x480 still images from a video source.
The Sabrent TV-USB20 features a USB 2.0 interface that provides high bandwidth for video and, for convenience, requires no external power source. S-VHS and composite inputs let you connect DVD players and VCRs.
Windows 2000 SP4 or Windows XP SP2, Pentium III 800 MHz, 64 MB, DirectX 9.0C, USB 2.0 port, CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive, 500 MB of available hard disk space.
What's in the Box
TV-USB20 USB 2.0 TV tuner/video capture box, remote control, driver CD-ROM, and batteries.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 6.1 x 1.8 inches; 0.45 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 pounds
- ASIN: B0007LBMR2
- Item model number: TV-USB20
- Average Customer Review: (Customer Reviews)