HDML-Cloner Box Pro, capture 1080p HDMI videos/games and play back instantly with the remote control, schedule recording, HDMI/VGA/AV/YPbPr input. No PC required.
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $120.00
- Amount Saved: $99.99
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Standalone video capture device and video player. Instantly playback videos after recording.
- Capture and record hdmi videos from various game consoles, video discs, set-top-box.
- H.264 hardware encoder. Save video as MP4 files to USB flash drive without PC.
- Free video edit and converter software included.
- Full HD 1080p HD video supported. VGA,AV,YPbPr input supported.
- Plays back videos instantly after recording with the remote control.
- Captures videos or gameplay from Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One S, PS3, PS4, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch, Wii U, PC, DV, VCR, etc onto USB memory stick or mobile hard disk.
- Captures videos or gameplay from video source to PC directly with the management software HDML-Cloner Pro Helper.
- Supports various input signals including HDMI, VGA, AV and YPbPr with an included MMI cable.
- Adopts advanced hardware H.264 encoding to capture your gameplay in stunning 1080p Full HD.
- Schedule Recording - Set the start time, recording time and recording frequency, and then videos will be recorded automatically.
- Records your own live voice from microphone with gameplay video together.
- One click to take a screenshot to save your favorite moment.
Recorded format: MP4 (H.264)
Input: HDMI, VGA, YPbPr, AV, Audio L/R, MIC
Output: HDMI, USB, Micro USB
Bitrate: Maximum 16Mbps
Tip: It is strongly recommended to format the USB flash drive to FAT32 before connecting.
Supported file formats for PLAYBACK
Image formats: BMP, JPG, PNG
Audio formats: MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A (AAC encoded)
Video formats: MP4, AVI, VOB, MKV, MOV, MPG
Video codec: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, VC-1
Text format: TXT
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.3 x 0.6 inches; 0.46 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.46 pounds
- ASIN: B012T1D0IG
- Item model number: CA-998P
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed