DIGI INTERNATIONAL Digi One Realport RJ-45 Device Server EN Fast EN RS-232
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $249.33
- Amount Saved: $192.88
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Networking Type Device server; Networking / Device Type Device server; Form Factor External; Data Transfer Rate 230 Kbps.
- Connectivity Technology Wired; Features Flow control, DHCP support, RARP support, manageable, RealPort technology.
- Header / Localization North America; Data Link Protocol RS-232; Ethernet; Fast Ethernet; Remote Management Protocol HTTP; SNMP; Telnet.
- Compliant Standards CE, EN 60950, UL 1950, CSA 22.2 No.950, EN55022 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, AS/NZS 3548; Voltage Required AC 120/230 V.
- System Requirements / OS Required SCO OpenServer, UnixWare, IBM AIX, SunSoft Solaris, Compaq Tru64 UNIX, HP-UX, Linux, Microsoft Windows NT, Microsoft Windows 98/ME, Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP, Microsoft Windows Server 2003.
The Digi One RealPort delivers standard serial-to-Ethernet connectivity simply and reliably. The Digi One RealPort easily addresses the growing need to connect individual devices to the network over industry standard Ethernet in many applications. The Digi One RealPort is ideal for applications requiring COM ports or where TCP/UDP Sockets, or UDP multicast functionality is required. The Digi One RealPort includes Digi's patented RealPort technology, which makes it possible to establish a connection between the host and networked serial device by creating a local COM or TTY port on the host computer, allowing existing software applications to work without modification.
- ASIN: B005RCFNPS
- Item model number:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed