Adaptec 39160 Controller Dual LVD Ultra160 SCSI - ASC-39160 (W2414) (360MG)
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $55.00
- Amount Saved: $40.00
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The Adaptec SCSI Card 39160 delivers all-out performance for enterprise servers. Combining a 64-bit PCI interface with two Ultra160 SCSI channels, this card moves data at the fastest speeds possible.
- The Adaptec SCSI Card 39160 supports up to 30 devices, making it ideal for connecting external drive arrays for mirroring and striping multiple SCSI hard disk drives to deliver the ultimate performance in the most demanding environments.
- 160 MByte/sec performance on two channels. Seamless backward compatibility protects legacy devices. Industry-leading compatibility, reliability. CRC (Cyclical Redundancy Checking) improves data integrity. Domain Validation intelligently verifies system configuration for improved reliability. Takes full advantage of 64-bit PCI.
- External Connectors: Two 68-pin VHDCI for LVD SCSI devices. Internal Connectors: Two 68-pin for LVD SCSI. One 50-pin for Ultra SCSI.
- One 50-pin for Ultra SCSI: Up to 160 MB/sec, on each channel. System Requirements: Intel PC or equivalent. Available PCI slot.
Product Specifications: Manufacturer: Adaptec Part # ASC-39160 Dell P/N: W2414 Packaging- OEM Supported Operating Systems: * Microsoft MS-DOS 6.x; Windows 3.10, for Workgroups 3.11, 95, 95a, 95b, 98, 98 second edition, NT 4.0, NT 4.0 Server, Millennium Edition, 2000 Professional, 200 Server, 2000 Advanced Server, XP * Novell NetWare 3.2, 4.20, 5.0 * SCO Openserver 5.05, UnixWare 2.10, 2.11, 7.01, 7.10 * Sun Solaris 7 (x86), 8 (x86) * IBM OS/2 Warp Client 3.0, 4.0, Warp Server 3.0, 4.0
- ASIN: B000VWRNXE
- Item model number: ASC-39160
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed